How should I put it. They created a way of looking at student data that is an absolute dream. It is everything that I said was needed and what I was told was impossible. We should be sending teachers and administrators to Hermiston to take a look at what they do, how they do it, and figure out how their culture makes this all possible.
Notes and audio below.
- Dashboard point of view
- Question: How can you do custom hypotheses tests. Outside of fancy programming, data pulls for analysis. It is complicated a lot of times. Requires an expert. So if you are a small district, you can get the reports and maybe filter access.
- So the mobility is transactional system...that which leads into the warehouse.
- Do you create an anonymous micro data sample for research purposes? No they don’t create this.
- Says the it can handle proficiency based.
- Their dashboard can do gender things too...and very good dashboard.
- Robin DeLoach is the one that made this all work. She is at Willamette ESD. Get her connected.
- Pearson power is for the info to parent.