This is not ready for our kids.
Notes and audio.
- Can enroll on any date.
- The rest looks like the same as the other presentation
- Cooperative agreement is that the student can still come back to the school to take classes at the base brick and mortar.
- Teachers, part time, decide how many they want to teach and which classes. Up to 59 students.
- Platform I have not heard of http://brainhoney.com/
- Revenue sharing model.
- Fee for course
- Enroll is the alternative cost 3600, Sponsor gets 292 and the remainder goes back to district where the student lives.
- Teacher contract
- $10.42 per week per student
- Not much with evaluation part
- Religious based none, but that may be a demand.
- Long discussion on this. There may be a problem.